Printed media & resources
During the companies time we have developed products available to all engineers to help overcome common issues. Products essential for everyday security installs such as, audio visual indicators, request to exit switches, relay modules, power supplies and many more.
It is important to us to support the people and companies that use or sell our products. We can provide information as required on any product, simply contact us for more information.
You can view and download product specific information such as data sheets and leaflets from each products web page.
If you know the product code you need information for, visit our part code page to quickly find the product your looking for.
Working with distributors and re-sellers
Distributors and re-sellers who would prefer to download product information in bulk, simply view the currently available marketing resource packs
We can also provide physical printed copies of manuals and brochures, simply contact sales for more information.
Dantech Electronic Engineering Logo
Resource Pack-G contains Dantech Electronic Engineering Graphics & Logo files for download.
- Do read the guidelines within the resource pack before using.
- Do make fair use of the Dantech Electronic Engineering logo to support the marketing and re-sale of our products and services.
- Do not use our graphics or logos in a way that may falsely imply a relationship with, or endorsement by, Dantech Electronic Engineering or its employees.
- Do use our graphics and logos, available within Resource Pack-G, and not our old logos, as permitted under these guidelines.
- Do not use any trademarks, service marks, designs or logos, including domain names or social media handles, that are confusingly similar to our brand.
- Do contact us for guidance if you are not sure how these should be used.
The Dantech logo always needs safe space that is free of imagery and text surrounding it. Use half of the height to determine the minimum amount of safe space that should surround the logo.
If copy appears below the logo, you should measure safe space from the bottom of the logo to the height of the text.
Dantech should always be easy to read. So in digital content the logo should never appear smaller than 20 pixels in height.
The minimum size for applying the logo in print is 5 mm in height.
What not to do with the logo
The Dantech logo is a symbol people recognise, so it should never be altered.
Here are a few examples of what not to do with the Dantech logo.
- Change the spacing between the icon and the word
Dantech or letters
- Use other colours other than the original logo colours
- Choose a different typeface
- Add visual effects like a drop shadow
- Change or replace the words
Dantech Electronic Engineering in any way
- Change the shape of the logo
- Use the logo in a phrase or sentence
There are two versions of the full-colour logo, Dantech blue and white
Use the Dantech blue logo on a light background. Use the white logo on a dark backgrounds.
Using the logo on solid backgrounds
These examples show the correct application of the Dantech logo on different variations of solid backgrounds.
Dantech Electronic Engineering colour scheme
CMYK: (1, 0.485, 0, 0.353)
Dantech White Graphite
CMYK: (0, 0, 0, 0.3)
CMYK: (0, 0, 0, 0.482)
Dantech Dark Graphite
CMYK: (0, 0, 0, 0.765)
Dantech Archive Yellow
CMYK: (0, 0.2, 0.8, 0)
Dantech Copper Orange
CMYK: (0, 0.373, 1, 0)
CMYK: (0, 0.97, 0.97, 0.20)