DA262 Mains-powered relay unit
Eight or Sixteen way relay unit with 1.5A power supply
A mains-powered universal relay unit with VRLA battery support. Available with either eight or sixteen independent DPCO relays, each relay operates at 12V DC and can switch up to 30V DC 1A.
The power supply unit provides 12V (13.7V) DC 1.5A to power the relay PCB cards. Each relay card also has an inhibit line that can de-energise all 8 relays per pcb when pulled high. A VRLA battery of up to 7Ah can be fitted in the enclosure which the power supply can change for battery back-up.
- Input 230V AC @ 50Hz (+/- 10%)
- House and charge 7Ah VRLA battery
- Relay operating voltage 12V DC
- Available with 8 or 16 DPCO contacts
- Current consumption <20mA each relay
- Relay contact rating 30V DC 1A
- Tamper switch
- Mild steel enclosure