19" Rack-mount Power Centre for AXIS A1001 Network door controller or I/O modules
- Compact 2U 19" mounting package
- Tidy 19” rack installation for office, retail and data centre
- Simple layout, easy to install and connect
- User selectable 12V DC or 24V DC lock output voltage
- All the A1001’s features and functions remain available to the integrator
- Outputs can be configured to power auxiliary devices
- Fits 1 x A9188 I/O, A9161 I/O or P8221 Audio I/O unit
- Indoor secure steel enclosure with tamper monitoring
- Enables multiple controllers in small floor space
Easily install an AXIS A1001 Network door controller or network I/O modules within the DA890RM 19" 2U Rack-mount secure enclosure with tamper monitoring, for professional installations.
All of the DA890 Power centre range provide battery back-up support providing uninterrupted power during power failures, signalling contacts for mains power failure and low battery monitoring in addition to providing lock power controlled by the A1001 Network door controller. PCB jumpers enable simple configuration of the system. Select 12V or 24V DC power for locking systems, control and choose which outputs are switched on or off when signalled by a fire panel or other system.