Large Indoor Power Centre for four AXIS A1001 Network door controllers or I/O modules
- Single wall-mount unit fits up to four A1001 controllers
- Power provision for controllers and locks
- User selectable 12V DC or 24V DC lock output voltage
- Single mains input connection
- Fits 2 x A9188 I/O, A9161 I/O or P8221 Audio I/O units
- Compact housing includes cable management trunking
- All the A1001’s features and functions remain available to the integrator
- Indoor secure steel enclosure with tamper monitoring
Easily install an AXIS A1001 Network door controller within the mild steel wall mount secure enclosure with tamper monitoring of the DA890IN for professional installations.
All of the DA890 Power centre range provide battery back-up support providing uninterrupted power during power failures, signalling contacts for mains power failure and low battery monitoring in addition to providing lock power controlled by the A1001 Network door controller. PCB jumpers enable simple configuration of the system. Select 12V or 24V DC power for locking systems, control and choose which outputs are switched on or off when signalled by a fire panel or other system.