Outdoor Power Centre for solo AXIS A1001 Network door controller
- Selectable PoE+ or mains supply power input
- Simple layout, easy to install and connect
- Can power mag-locks from PoE
- User selectable 12V DC or 24V DC lock output voltage
- Compact IP66 weatherproof enclosure
- Use for outdoor, gate house, car park, warehouse, industrial
- All the A1001’s features and functions remain available to the integrator
- Outputs can be configured to power auxiliary devices
- Secure toughened ABS enclosure with tamper monitoring
Easily install an AXIS A1001 Network door controller in harsh and outdoor environments within an IP66 weather resistant wall mount secure enclosure with tamper monitoring. Choose between mains or PoE+ to provide power for the controller and locks.
All of the DA890 Power centre range provide battery back-up support providing uninterrupted power during power failures, signalling contacts for mains power failure and low battery monitoring in addition to providing lock power controlled by the A1001 Network door controller. PCB jumpers enable simple configuration of the system. Select 12V or 24V DC power for locking systems, control and choose which outputs are switched on or off when signalled by a fire panel or other system.